Sunday 14 July 2013

Long Time No Blog

Hi all, SignLanguageBob here

Well its been over a month since our last post. Sadly real life has gotten in the way of most of our hobby world.

However I do have a small update.

Unless you been living in a cave, the new codex Tau add-on, "Farsight" is coming out soon. I for one am looking forward to this codex. It means I can build my own custom Tau army.

With this in mind, I will be looking to convert my Fire Warriors. I want to have them looking different normal fire warriors. So I will slightly convert the pulse rifles to make them look less high tech, as well as the removal of the helmets and back packs. I see the Farsight Enclaves as been an army of "make do and repair" rather then having loads of new Tech. So equipment will be more scarce and as standard issues compared to the normal tau empire.

I will try and do a review once the codex comes out. I honestly cant wait.

I will leave you all some pictures of my Crisis Suit that I am working on.... (need some heavy cleaning up though, e.g: mould lines).









No comments:

Post a Comment