Saturday 20 April 2013

Welcome to Lucky Space Sector......


Welcome to Lucky Space, a new gaming blog started by a small group of friends who are into the Warhammer 40,000 Universe. This blog will be about the armies we collect and the history and narrative that goes with them. We will also share the battles we fight and any useful hobby tips we find on our way.


At the Moment there 3 of us who are collecting different armies. Here is a quick introduction ....





Rusty84:
I collect a main force of Space Marines from my own chapter 'Knights of the Emperor'.
I am also working on an allied detachment, an Inquisition led Grey Knights Force.
Here is a glimpse of my Space Marine Army...



Nathaneal246:
I currently collect Imperial Guard, Space Wolves, and Night Lords. I am now also collecting a Black Templars Army.
Here is a glimpse of my Night Lords Army.... 
 

SignLanguageBob:
I currently collect Tau Empire and Fallen Dark Angels. I am not known to be the fastest person to assemble and paint models, in fact my friends often joke that they finish an entire army before I even finish assembling one model. On the blog I hope to change that and get myself motivated to actually finish an army.
As I have yet to get my army going, here is a glimpse of one converted XV88 Battlesuit to match the new model that has come out. While I like the model released by Games Workshop I felt it was just missing something. The model in the picture is 90% complete, it just needs a bit more conversion work on the head....



Over the next few weeks we hope to add more pictures of our armies with some background information and hopefully Battle Reports as and when they happen.

See you next time.......




No comments:

Post a Comment